We see “Projects” as any type of creative design service that requires more than 15-hours of work to complete.
Larger projects often require a strategy, goals, project management, the right creative team to get the job done, and a budget to go along with it.
Opting for a bidding cycle is a typical for larger Projects. You can either choose to put your project out for RFP (Request For Proposal) or reach out to agencies for bids. These Agencies, like ours, should interview you to discover the overall scope of the project. Once that process is completed, a comprehensive bid, based on that discovery, can be provided.
Whether one or five agencies are bidding, this is an important step because a well-written bid establishes the professionalism of the team you will be hiring. It gives you a sense of what to expect by way of expertise, timeline, anticipated deliverables and of course, the estimated budget.
Types of Project Services We Provide
A few examples of the types of Projects our agency takes on:
- Website Design and Development on WordPress CMS (eCommerce, informational/brochure, non-profit, etc.)
- Press Kits (digital and print)
- Marketing Collateral Overhaul (Sales Sheets, Tent Cards, Business Cards, Rack Cards, labels, etc.)
- Social Media Page Setup (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Website Content Update (Minimum of 10 pages to be considered a Project)
- Blog Writing (minimum of 10-blog package)
We work for a variety of industries, B2C and B2B, including: Food, Wine, Travel & Tourism, Professional, Auto, eCommerce, and more.
Learn more or request a bid: Contact us