Creative agencies like ours typically work by the hour, project or on a contracted retainer basis. We provide choices, as each client is unique with varying budget considerations and needs.
Going the hourly “pay-for-play” model is a great option for small budgets or businesses that need to hire a creative agency on occasion, or need interim help while an employee is unavailable for a period of time.
We’re happy to do small, quick design or content assignments on an hourly basis. We offer design, review and revisions within a quick turnaround.
Examples of creative services that work well with an hourly fee model are:
- Logo design (1 logo; 5 mock-ups)
- Infographics (1 collateral piece)
- Graphic Design (1-2 collateral pieces, such as sales sheets, brochures, tent cards, wine labels, business cards, etc.)
- Photoshop editing (1-5 collateral pieces)
- Email Marketing Campaign (1)
- Blog writing (1-2)
- Press release writing (1 press release, which includes research, interviews, writing and editing. We do not provide media list development or press pitching (We are often hired by businesses or agencies to write press releases that they distribute and pitch.)
Contact us to find out more about our rates and services.